Your average, run-of-the-mill schoolgirl
Kaede Hioh is a character from the fighting game Vanguard Princess.
Not much is known about Kaede. She has no memory or recollection of her own past, and lives in an underground community. Kaede received assassination orders from the government, and entered the tournament in order to fulfill it. After defeating Hilda Rize in the tournament, Kaede still had no idea of her own past.
After undergoing major thought into her identity, she just tossed it aside...
Kaede is your "average, run-of-the-mill schoolgirl" - according to her own words, anyway. Kaede spends a lot of time reading books, and isn't very social.
Her demeanor suggests that she might be hiding something.
Kaede mysteriously showed up after Ragnarok. Since then, she has been lamenting the current state of the world, as well as it's inhabitants. In particular she wonders about the peacekeepers of the world, such as Wyn Rosenrot.
Kaede had major links with King DeDeDe. She saw him as a fat yet honorable king. Why this is so is currently unknown.
- Kaede spends most of her time reading, or suggesting to read to others who are in distress.
- Kaede is surprisingly agile.
- Kaede has really long fingernails for some reason.
- Kaede already has signs of grey hair...?
- It's a wonder why she warrants her own article.
- It's also a wonder why I.M. Meen hasn't gone after her either.