Sanji is a pirate and the cook of the Straw Hat Pirates. A notorious Womanizer, He made his debut on March 26, 2010.
copypasta from the OPwiki.
For most of the One Piece story, Sanji is a slim young man with blond hair, often well-dressed, and keeps his hair brushed over his left eye. Sanji's left eye is so rarely seen that many fans have questioned the assumption that he has one at all. In the manga it is never seen, but is seen in the anime (episodes 21, 27, 82, 128 and Movie 6 although usually very briefly and most likely due to animation errors). He almost always wears a black, double-breasted suit with tie and long-sleeved, buttoned shirts of varying colors, usually orange, blue or black, with or without pinstripes. His fashion changes at times, like in the Water 7 Arc where he had no suit jacket, but a black vest over an orange, pinstriped shirt. He also wears dress shoes, mostly for his Red Leg martial arts. These shoes are extremely durable, and were designed to increase the power of his attacks, though he can very well attack without them as he did against Kuroobi. Sanji is also a chain-smoker and is rarely seen without a cigarette.
Involvement in SARPEdit
Currently, Sanji has had no major appearance in any plot, and, in fact, has mostly been sitting on the Pirate Ship, Thousand Sunny, cooking for anyone who wants food. According to him, he'll cook free of charge depending on the complexity of the meal, and he will always make it with care, as he does all of his dishes. Woman of course will always eat free of charge.
Since the Arrival of fellow Straw Hat Pirate, Zoro, the two will have a couple of comedic back-and-forths.
According to Oda, Sanji most resembles a duck, is identified by the color blue, and smells of seafood and cigarette smoke.
Sanji's right eyebrow forms a spiral, and he gets very upset if somebody (usually Zoro) chooses to point it out.
On the thumb of his right hand, Sanji has three small scars from when he cut himself peeling apples.
other OP wikia trivia:
- Sanji is described as being like the second son of a family.
- Sanji's favourite food is Spicy seafood pasta and stuff that goes with black tea.
- Sanji’s curly right eyebrow is supposedly one of the seven great mysteries of One Piece, according to what Oda said in an SBS. In another SBS regarding if every Devil Fruit has swirls, Oda says yes and then states that he often wonders if Sanji is a devil fruit due to the swirl eyebrow.
- In Japanese Fan Polls, Sanji has consistently been voted the third most popular character in One Piece since the 2nd Poll(in the 1st Poll he was voted the fourth place with Shanks having the third).
- The brand of cigarettes Sanji smokes is called King Ground.
- Sanji has the ability to read any woman's three sizes and it was he that according to Oda identified Robin and Nami's measurements.
- Sanji has a habit of saying "Mellorine" when looking, talking, or commenting about a beautiful woman. This carries over to the FUNimation English dub.
- The failure of the Marines to get a photograph of Sanji may be a reference to his habit of being off screen doing something else while the rest of the crew are fighting, such as his sleeping through the attack of Whiskey Peak, separation from the others during the Little Garden arc, his tenure as "Mr. Prince", his sabotage of the Maxim, and his closing of the Gate of Justice.
- If Sanji lived in the real world, he would be French.
- Sanji has a phobia of spiders